- I spent this past week experiencing Education Week at @brighamyounguniversity and I LOVED it! It was amazing! If you have never attended this incredible event, I invite you to put it on your calendar for August 2020!
- At first, I was hesitant to attend because I imagined it being college courses to learn
math, business, science, etc. I had no clue that It was a week full of gospel learning that has strengthened my testimony of the @churchofjesuschrist. I would like to share my TOP 5️⃣ . this week:
- 1️⃣ It serves me to serve you. It serves you to serve others.
- 2️⃣ Do not ever be afraid of asking God for help. Do not feel guilty asking for the smallest of things, or even the biggest of things.
- 3️⃣ Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have done their part, so now we need to do our part of preparing to receive their blessings. We fulfill our part by reading the scriptures and by studying the gospel.
- 4️⃣ You would never judge anyone else if you only knew their life story.
- 5️⃣ We need to always consider ourselves as students. There are “teachers” all around us, who help us to learn and grow.